Washing/Care for your pads
- After Skate - DO NOT leave in the sun for very long, direct sunlight will break down the neoprene.
- After Skate - Some people spray their pads with lysol hydrogen peroxide spray after they skate. This kills the bacteria.
- After Skate - Store in an open or well ventilated bag, not in the trunk of your car.
- After Skate - Try throwing a Dryer sheet in your bag. This Keeps your pads smelling fresh.
Washing is recommended periodically
- When Washing - make sure all the velcro is fastened.
- When Washing - You can wash in the washing machine, maybe try white distilled vinegar, apple cider vinegar, or pinesol.
- When Washing - NO BLEACH!
- When Washing - DO NOT REMOVE CAPS!
- After Washing - DO NOT DRY IN THE DRYER! Let them air dry.